ABS and Traction Control Issues...

03AspenGreenLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I had a weird experience just a few hours ago, I was driving through a construction area, where the pavment was very rough and bumpy (don't know if this might have caused it.) After returning to normal pavement for about a mile, my ABS and Traction Control (both dash light and Traction Off Button light) illuminated, I continued for a few miles and pulled off the road and shut the car off, started it back up and the TC lights had gone off, but the ABS light remained, so I shut it back off and started it again and both where off. I continued to my destination, and on my way back, the same thing happened.:confused:

Has anyone experienced this, or have any ideas on what is going on?

Car - 2003 LS V6 Premium

Faulty ABS sensor is my guess. That or something do with the ABS sensors is out of whack.

That is something I would have looked at by the dealership. I've had many a bad experience with an old car with a bad ecu program that sent the abs system on the fritz.

sounds to me like you just got dirt on one of the sensors. check them out and then if doesn't come back then you know the dirt came loose. hopefully it's not an abs module

Members online

No members online now.
Back