A wayward soul returns...

Stack

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey LvC!

Its been a while hasn't! Few changes to the decor, some new faces, some old faces, but this place still feels comfortable like a broke in pair of boots:D

Where have I been you ask? Well I am still in Madison working my kiester off for the job that was the catalyst for moving and selling all of my stuff, to include both of my Mark VIII's and ALL of my parts. Some of you took advantage of the fire sale so I am curious as to where those parts ended in those projects I kept hearing about :) I am enjoying the new job but I travel about half of the year. It gets a little tiresome at points, like when I was stuck on the east coast for 3 days last week due to the storms, but overall its pretty nice. Don't have a ton of time this last year to work on stuff and I am renting in Madison but looking to buy, so once I have a garage to finally put all my stuff I will start wrenching. Right now I will just continue to do the small things and maintenance...

I may have moved on (for now) from the Mark VIII scene but I am still tinkering...

I still have my bikes (2004 Yamaha R1, and a 1994 CBR 600 fighter project)

I picked up a 1995 BMW M3 for a song that was in an accident that was supposed to have a blown engine. Started right up after a little work! That will be getting a replacement for the Inline 6 in short order this summer. Hint: 8 cyl and domestic. Common swap so it should go fairly swiftly. Have most of the parts but I need this weather to start cooperating!

Buuuuuuuuuuuut... I did pick up a fun little nazi go kart in the meantime! Having an aftermarket is pretty nice :cool:

Currently I am DD'ing this:
2008 Audi A4
Ibis white on Black sports leather
2.0TFSI 6 Speed Manual AWD
S-Line Titanium package
Cold Weather Package
APR Stg II tune
Bilstein PSS9 Coilovers
Overwise BONE STOCK with 82k on the Odo. Bought it with 60k in Boston in Late February of 2013 and have put close to 22k on it in that last year. Hasn't skipped a beat (knock on wood). I'll be giving it some love this spring and after the M3 is finished I have some devious plans for this thing as well!

AaronA4-7.jpg

Winter mode here in the polar vortex
CAMO AUDI-1.jpg

I don't know how often I will post here but I would LOVE to catch up with you guys! One of the best car communities I've ever had the privledge to be a part of. I tip my hat to you folks :beer

AaronA4-7.jpg

CAMO AUDI-1.jpg

I probably wasn't here last time you were on, but Welcome back!

Welcome back Stack. We both originally joined about the same time. I remember you well. I also took a leave from LVC for a while, but have now come back. Bought a 97 LSC so I didn't feel like an outsider. Love the Audi, and M3's have a special place in my heart. Keep stopping by and keeping us up to date on your projects. Just because they are not Marks doesn't mean we don't like to keep up with old friends.

That car was sold last year along with everything I had in spare parts... Guy got a crazy good deal:-(

But it is what it is!

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Members online

Back