A TC enthusiast

J Ashley

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello fellas. My names J Ashley. I'm a regular at the lincolntowncar.org forums. I am a dedicated Lincoln and panther chassis enthusiast. I own two TC's right now. An '89 Sig and a '91 Exec. I also have also owned a '79 Town Coupe. This iste looks very well done and professional. Kudos to the creator.

Wlcome to the form!! :W Grab a few friends and bring them along!

:W

Great to have another TC'r. We are slowly getting tc owners and I personally would like to see alot more of you, its a great car! Bring some friends!

Welcome.....pull up a seat....grab a :Beer and enjoy! Tell all your friends about us! :W

Funny how everyone says about the same thing. LOL Shows we are all friendly here and seem to think alike! :p :)

I can't even begin to tell you how many miles I have logged across this country in a TC. One of my Dads even has over 300,000 miles. Another had 150,000. Current one is approaching 110,000. Great road cars for long cross-country trips. Welcome!!!!!!!!

A friend of mines father had a TC when I was growing up. I do not remember what year it was, but man, did it ride like a dream. We used it to go to a few homecomings and other things of that nature, and man you could barely tell that the car was moving it was so schmooooooove!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back