A few additions to the 'Barney Mobile'

1wykdmk8

LvC Dues Collector
Reaction score
Here are a few things that I have added to the car (not counting the almost total poly suspension I have now.....:D ) recently.

DSCF0459.JPG

DSCF0460.JPG

DSCF0461.JPG

DSCF0462.JPG

DSCF0463.JPG

DSCF0464.JPG

DSCF0465.JPG

DSCF0466.JPG

DSCF0467.JPG

squirell said:
Cool !!!!!
I really like the shifter,
Where is the o/d button ?

I moved the wire to the TC button.....now both are engaged with one push of the button.

MarkOfDeath said:
nice, like the console

Spanx....it is painted that new Duplicolor 3 stage paint I think it is called Mirage...I got the green to purple to blue one to kinda match the purple of the car. The ONLY problem is I have some finalization to do with it (some scratches showed up that I did not see while sanding....and there is some dirt in the paint on a few pieces....the damn wind blew JUST after I got done painting a few pieces). So, after the sanding and repainting......some light buffing, and I will take some better pix. I also have to paint a few other pieces for it to be complete....so when I get around to that and fixing the other pieces...I will take some pix.

That duplicolor is some good shi-stuff. I used that on my bu-ta cover

Very cool, man. I used the same Mirage paint on the Camaro. It's really cool stuff, and makes for some nice custom touches. :)

OldSchool1 said:
Outspoken with a low Bling effect.

I like it!

More bling to come though....I will be polishing up my wheels when my Eastwood kit comes in.......
:dancefool

Members online

No members online now.
Back