a/c problem.

02LS8Lincoln

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
guys first of all i have no heat...then when I put the a/c on cold the passenger side comes out hot and the drivers side comes out cold. whats wrong with my a/c system? is it that DCC whatever its called?

Seriously dude? I guess the LS newbs are what keeps this forum alive though.

DCCV - replace it.

actually Im not a newb ive been here a long time, I tried the search button but that didnt help much...Im just always chilling in the Mark VIII section. I own an 02 Ls and a 97 Mark8. Look at my post counts.

We know you've been here a long time. But mostly under different usernames. Like DarkmansLSEV8 and DrLSEV8.

Marvin Macias is your name. IIRC, you do something with ambulance dispatcher. I can post up the rest of the info again including your address and phone number. We remember you, you gigantic DOUCHE.

Give controller77 some fecking money, or his headlights back.

Karma's a bitch.

Oh, and this is what you look like:

marvin2.jpg

If anyone sees him on the street, kick him in the balls.

yo pektel i bet you like guys cause you love looking at my picture and saving it in your hard drive. you guys should get the story straight before you talk that issue was taken care a long time ago. But all you guys do is rant rant rant. Put people down and rank thas what kids do in elementary school.

I sent that guy money for those lights, that was like what 2 years ago or something. i guess nobody cleaned up the facts.

your story sucks...theirs is much better...especially with the pics of your house and all..:)

Actually, I will find out the facts from controller77. I will apologize if the issue was resolved. But you have never given anyone a reason to believe you at your word.

This just in:

Spoke to controller77. You didn't send him sh*t. This is why you should stay on the Mark side. No one in the LS forum is going to help you out. At least, no one who knows about you.

Members online

Back