A/c Blend Door For 97 Conti

Lincoln Continental

1. ktm1969

ktm1969 New LVC Member

I JUST PUT IN A A/C BLEND DOOR IN MY 97 LINCOLN CONTI it was very easy!!!! the dealer told me it would take them 6 to 8 hours to do it!!!!!! i did mine in less then 2 hours!!!!!!!!!! plus you dont have to take out the dash so if u need more info call me 732 446 1463 and ask for bob thank you

2. Joeychgo

Joeychgo Administrator Staff Member

++

sounds about right, thats why I call them Stealerships.

You could write an article for our Tech Section so all could see how to do it and refer to it when necessary...

3. deaconlew

deaconlew LVC Member

Stupid question. Why did you have to replace the A/C blend door? What was the problem?

4. Pepsi2185

Pepsi2185 LVC Mafia Henchman

yeah dude write a tech article im curious myself

5. hottweelz

hottweelz Dedicated LVC Member

Please please please! I have to replace my blend door, I spent the summer either sweating in the heat or bending down to swivel the stupid emergency handle back and forth! The dealership REFUSES to work on my dash (and it's under warranty) because I have the hand-controls installed because I'm in a wheelchair! They want me to spend $1400 having the hand-controls uninstalled and let them do the A/C Blend Door which is covered under the WARRANTY and then have the hand controls re-installed!

:bsflag:

6. Pepsi2185

Pepsi2185 LVC Mafia Henchman

Yeah dude that sucks. Thats exactly why people wont buy a lincoln. The cars are good, but the dearlers suck!!!!! Fill us in on the fix bro.