'99 Town Car Interior Parts - pls help

sam2

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm new here. Real glad I found this site. I'm wondering if anyone has or knows where I can find the cruise control, stereo control, climate control buttons for the steering wheel. Mine are looking worn and rubbing off.

I don't mind used ones that are in top shape, or new ones. I called the dealership, and they want a lot of money.

Also, does anyone know where I can find the plastic trim/housing for the psngr side power lumbar switch? Mine has broken, and it's hanging there (no clips or anything).

Thanks in Advance!

Best place to try first is ebay of course. There are usually all sorts of TC parts up. Unless there is sopmething rare about you're interior trim it should'nt be to hard to find the parts.

Junkyards are a good check to.

Also I see you're in vancouver, big city. I assume there are alot of livery services out your way. Some smaller private livery services may have old TC's that quit on them, or newer ones that they have driven into the ground. They may have the parts you are looking for. I'm getting a head light from a friend of mine who has a totalled TC in his fleet. Check local sites and ads. it does not hurt to try.;)

Hi Sam

If you want new the strg wheel switch is a F8OZ-14K147-AA listing for $126.24 and LVC is 94.68. The seat trim for the pass seat is color coded so I need the color but is about 10.00

Thanks.

The listing you mentioned for the steering wheel switches, is that the price for all of them?

Members online

No members online now.
Back