99 continental....Is there any hope???

TreyB

LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok, my grandmother just gave me her 99 lincoln continental presidental edition and it is a nice car but it could use some outside dressing up. The car is bone stock with 21,000 miles on it so it would make a nice car but I just wanted to see what type of aftermarket mods there are for it and what are some nice web pages I can check out? Thanks, Trey

There really isn't a large aftermarket following for these cars.

Short of what you see here on the side links is about all you're going to get.

But be happy, your car is pushing 275 HP and considering its a top of the line model you have most if not all the nice toys.

free cars are always the best.

sounds like you got a good one there to work with. As stated earlier, not much aftermarket stuff for them, and you do need to be carefull about the tranny in them, they are not up to much more power than the engine is already making.

you might find some late model taurus/sable parts that will work, but double check em good. while based on the same basic platform, there are significant differences.

You can do a H.I.D Xenon Conversion to your headlights.
In the engine, theres little you can do, maybe a K&N Airfilter, maybe a beefier sounding exhaust.

This is what I can think of since I alsways prefered keeping a stock look to my car.

Wow, eight y/o car and that kind of miles. Car seriously has to be new.

Members online

Back