'98 LSC Collector's Edition on C/L

*Maverick*

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
For my NC/SC (and other local LvC'ers):

Don't know if this has been posted already, but I just came across this and thought someone might be interested in these, as I don't see them for sale around here very often.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/ctd/3440399539.html

He says it's #0500 and it has decent/reasonable mileage compared to most of them I see for sale. No total price listed, just monthly payments, and he says it comes with a 12 mo/12k mi warranty. Wonder if that covers the air ride? :rolleyes:

Also, while I'm at it, here's a cheap '96 base I mentioned in another post on here. Not in the greatest condition, and obviously a repaint (check the door jams), but it's $950. I kind of suspect it may be a car someone picked up cheap at an auction to flip, just because it says it's on "Mendenhall Rd", and Mendenhall auto auction is a big auction in High Point. Not familiar with the way things are in High Point, but I know there are alot of small car lots/mechanic shops within a mile of our small local car auction that try to sell auction cars at a profit. And is it just me, or does the grille look kind of "off", like maybe it doesn't fit right because maybe the bumper's been knocked around at some point?

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/ctd/3440847755.html

Yeah, the grille does look out of whack but the bumper and hood look OK. I suspect it has some mileage judging from the broken driver's side seat trim and possibly a coil conversion since the ride height seems to be a bit high....maybe :confused: But hell, it's $950. I would expect minimal light emission out of those headlights. :p

Yeah, the grille does look out of whack but the bumper and hood look OK. I suspect it has some mileage judging from the broken driver's side seat trim and possibly a coil conversion since the ride height seems to be a bit high....maybe :confused: But hell, it's $950. I would expect minimal light emission out of those headlights. :p

LOL yea, an LSC housing conversion would definitely be a good investment for whoever buys that car, at least if they plan on driving at night much.

tape

Looks like some black tape holding the grill toegether. Gotta love those amber headlights. If it was closer I'd look into it. The tag on the CE's were picker at random. That CE was #779 built on 6-18-98 Thursday. My CE was the 8th one built and my tag is 0087. The first one went to Canada hence my plate MKCE07

LED3.jpg

wax

I started using Mequires 3 step system. Cleaner, polish, then wax. I've only washed the car 3 times in a year. Waxed it twice. Did my PU a year ago and it still looks great. Can;t remember when I did the 95. Clearcoat problems roof,trunk and bumper. Time for paint

TRK 06-26-11-4.jpg

95 great pic before pt.jpg

Members online

Back