97 Floor Mats

SuperCoupe007

LVC Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if the floor mats from all years (93 ~ 98) are the same, Looking for a complete set in Tan color.
Thanks...
:)

Pretty much the same. I think 93 had a different hold down grommet.

LSC versions have LSC instead of MARKVIII stitched on them (collector editions have Collector Edition stitched on).

I have an org set for my LSC and got a cheapo set from eBay to use day to day (so Icould save the pergect org mats). They were like $35 for fronts and back - perfect fit good color match but no stitching. You can find them all the time on eBay. New , used, aftermarket... Just check the sellers.

All FOMOCO mats have moulded edges - repro and aftermarkets generally have stitched edges.

Hi, There was a tan set on E-Bay last week, still might be going on, like brand new front and back and like $44.95 buy it now price. I bought a black set in real decent shape for $10.50 plus I think $10.00 shipping from California, just received them a couple of days ago and they are in great shape. Good luck with your search.:)

I didn't know that there was a stitching difference in them. cooool much thanks... I guess i'll be looking for some that have LSC on them...

bufordtpisser:::::::::: Do you have any pics of them, if u do please send to supercoupe007@hotmail.com or post them here... Also, how much are u looking to get for them shipped to 90706
Thanks....

Members online

Back