96 LSC Black Interior and also engine and transmision

tda13

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have black interior out of a 1996 LSC. The car had 50000 miles on it when it was crashed, so everything I have is in decent shape... will need cleaned up. I have the seats (front and rear), door panels, rear side pannels carpet and I think the headliner. Might have a few additional pcs as well.

I also have the engine and tranny out of the car.

I moving in two weeks so it all has to go... cheap.

Let me know what you need.

which QUINCY ? if Illionssss what about the head liner and price. Mike is headed back over the 4th. he is picking up a lsc bumper cover in kc. when the glass co. installed the new rear glass they cut the headliner on the corner if right he could bring it back to colorado. jd

which QUINCY ? if Illionssss what about the head liner and price. Mike is headed back over the 4th. he is picking up a lsc bumper cover in kc. when the glass co. installed the new rear glass they cut the headliner on the corner if right he could bring it back to colorado. jd

I'll pull it out tonight and look at it. Need to see what kind of shape its in.

I'll pull it out tonight and look at it. Need to see what kind of shape its in.

Found the headliner. No rips, but it has been folded so it has some wrinkles. May come out. If you want it, you can have it.

Sounds good!

I have pics of the seats. They have been storage for 3 years. I wiped them off just for the pics. Will need cleaned better, but they are in decent shape.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

NVM the seats. It's not that they don't look good because they do but they are perforated and I forgot about the 96's having those. Then again, if the price is right, I might go ahead and get them and while you think about that price, PM me a price on the engine beauty cover too. You did say cheap so figured I'd ask. :)

Thanks!

Madison, AL. 35758

Man, if I had seen this around the 14th instead of driving mine around I would have grabbed the whole interior. Especially if you were in Quincy mass. Please say you are not in Mass. Please, cause I go through there about once a week. Down the Furnace Brook towards Wollaston Beach.

According to his profile he lives in Quincy, Illinois and hasn't been on herre since June 26th.

Members online

No members online now.
Back