96-98 Cobra Intake Manifold

MediumD

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 96-98 B-head Cobra intake manifold for sale. The upper is powdercoated black and has a new Cobra plaque (which is obviously not powdercoated.) It's stock, not ported or short runner. EGR block off plate included. Comes with only the manifold, I believe with a Gen 2 Mark you can rotate your TB and use your fuel rail - but if you need a TB and fuel rail, buy DLF's, if not buy mine :D

I'll throw in a set of aluminum IMRC's welded up to make deletes if you want them, might cost a dollar or two extra on the shipping.

Asking $350 + actual shipping - PM for a shipping quote. I'll take Paypal, but add 3% for the fees..

2.jpg

CM3.gif

(The powder coat is perfect, I just missed a bit of dust on this side.)

CM1.jpg

CM2.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't look at the car too closely, but AFAIK it's an actual Cobra. Obviously doesn't belong to me...

Off-the-car pics are up, price is now $350 + actual shipping ($15-30 depending on where it's going) and won't go any lower than that.. I forgot to take any pics of the IMRC deletes, I can take some upon request.

Off-the-car pics are up, price is now $350 + actual shipping ($15-30 depending on where it's going) and won't go any lower than that.. I forgot to take any pics of the IMRC deletes, I can take some upon request.

Sorry about the delay. I pm'd you

Giving it one last bump before I resign myself to having to put it on my gen 1, which I really do and really don't wanna do. :D

Alright, that's not bad, I just have to convince my wife that this is something I need.

I think the black powdercoat will go well with the black theme of my car....

I think it would too. For some reason I thought you already had a Cobra manifold, must've been thinking of someone else.

I'm super-interested in this, but I just don't know if I can swing it right now. Sure you won't go any lower?

Pretty sure I'd just keep it rather than go any lower, it might seem silly but I don't think I can bring myself to sell it at a loss.

No, I can definitely understand not wanting to sell something at a loss.
If it's still for sale in a while, I may try and get it from you if it's still for sale.

Since I'm the un-official king of bringing up dead posts, I figured I'd give this a whack. In order to fit a Procharger on the mark (or cobra) what exactly did they do to the coolant crossover there? It almost looks like two of them, one turned 90 degrees counter-clockwise, and the other chopped in the middle. Any insight on this?

Look where the battery is and which way it's facing , defenatly mustang , and the cowl at the windshield , not a mark.

Members online

Back