96-98 Cobra 2.1L Kenne Bell

Blkdvll

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I've spent the last 3 hours seaching, but all I am finding is people saying "search", people arguing, going off and tangents and never giving a flipping answer!

I don't want to hear discussion about how these kits are inefficent due to IATs/non intercooled. I don't want to hear arguments about choosing a vortech kit over the KB kit, and I don't want to hear about nitrous!

I want straight to the point answers! I'm tired of running around!!!

I am fully aware there is no "bolt-on" kit out there. Why is the KB kit not a bolt on? Want needs to be modified/changed. I've read it bolts to the gen2 IMRC's. I've read that nothing on the front of the motor needs to be moved/relocated. I've read that there MIGHT be issues with the throttle cable...

Tell me: What needs to happen to run this kit?

Two different type of cylinder heads. Kenne Bell blower is designed for C heads or tumble port all Mark VIII's have B heads. So to use the Kenne Bell or any late model blower set up you will have to change heads.

Two different type of cylinder heads. Kenne Bell blower is designed for C heads or tumble port all Mark VIII's have B heads. So to use the Kenne Bell or any late model blower set up you will have to change heads.

FAIL

You obviously didn't read the title!!! '96-98 Cobras have the same heads as Marks.

OOP"s I just looked up the 2.1L kit for the 96 to 98 Cobra, hell I did not know they still made them, if it will fit the Cobra it will fit the Mark, would take some modifications and probably wont fit under a gen 1 hood possibly under a gen 2. You would have to change fuel rails ect... mostly just some fabrication.
I might have to get one always like the of idle boost from a roots style blower then the spool up of a centrifgal.

This would be my thought on what would need to be done, you would need cobra fuel rails, throttle cable should reach, but you will need the cobra bracket.
The cruise control would have to be relocated and you would have to fabricate the bracket. Have to move the air injection system to make room for the lower pully, mostly the same stuff you would do for a cobra intake swap.

Man those aren't very efficient, they're non intercooled so the IATs are gonna be high, I'd probably just go with a Vortech or nitrous.

Other than that, I think Tiltedhalo is spot on.

I've spent the last 3 hours seaching, :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

I remember you posting a thread about Cobra intakes with the same excuse, you not being able to find any "concrete" (I believe you said) answers.

Either you're lazy and lying, or you're a t00l who doesn't know how to search. You choose.

The topic has been covered to death. People here are actually RUNNING this set-up you can't seem to find by searching LvC.

I'm going to go with just plain lazy, though.

I remember you posting a thread about Cobra intakes with the same excuse, you not being able to find any "concrete" (I believe you said) answers.

Either you're lazy and lying, or you're a t00l who doesn't know how to search. You choose.

The topic has been covered to death. People here are actually RUNNING this set-up you can't seem to find by searching LvC.

I'm going to go with just plain lazy, though.

You seem to be in a lot of the threads saying the same thing. Yet every thread I never found an answer.

After reading a lot of your *ss*ole replies, and viewing some of you 'posting history', I've come to the conclusion that your parents never installed in you that "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all".

In as many of the same topic threads that you have said "search", you very easily could simply posted the answer and contributed to this community opposed to hinder. People would actually find there answer while searching instead of hearing your *ss*ole negative responces that, again, cluster *uck this board. There would be many less threads just like this.

You seem to be in a lot of the threads saying the same thing. Yet every thread I never found an answer.

Your lack or reading comprehension, or lack or brain power to use a simple search engine is none of my concerns.

10 or less threads is not "a lot" of threads there, skippy. I'm willing to bet you glazed over (let alone read) a few threads and decided that ALL of my threads are the same.

After reading a lot of your *ss*ole replies, and viewing some of you 'posting history', I've come to the conclusion that your parents never installed in you that "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all".

No, my parents didn't "install" a niceness program in me. They installed a "Don't repeat yourself for lazy people and for idiots. It's just not worth your time" program.

I would seem, your parents "installed" in you an attitude of entitlement, where you think everyone owes you the answers you're looking for, without having to do some work in order to find those answers yourself. Aka... laziness. Now, we could debate the finer points of how lazy you seem to be, but what would be the point? You would end up asking people to tell you what you should write.

In as many of the same topic threads that you have said "search", you very easily could simply posted the answer and contributed to this community opposed to hinder.

I could have... But then again, I'm not one to cater to lazy people and to idiots. You think you're the first guy modding a Mark VIII? As such, you think you're the first guy to talk about a KB blower on a Mark VIII? There are very few things about the Mark VIII that hasn't been covered on these forums. But KB blowers are not amongst those few subjects.

People would actually find there answer while searching instead of hearing your *ss*ole negative responces that, again, cluster *uck this board. There would be many less threads just like this.

Responses, not Respoces. People can easily find the answers if they really want to. But they have to have more than 2 brain cells in that thing they call a head.

You see, it's quite simple. You get a lot more replies if you're nice. It's called people skills. When someone replies to your demand for answers, you reply with
I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THE KENNE BELL SETUPS FOR THE C-HEADS!!!

A simple "Thanks, but i'm interested in B heads, not C heads" reply would have been nicer. But instead, you start yelling and throwing a temper tantrum, like a 5 year old.

And yet another example:
FAIL

You obviously didn't read the title!!! '96-98 Cobras have the same heads as Marks.

"FAIL"? Really? The guy took time to post, and you tell him he's failed? And you expect more answers? People are going to be worried that you'll just ridicule them, and won't post in your silly demands thread.

So why don't you stop so many bowls of stupid for breakfast lunch and dinner, pull your head out of your ass, and learn that you're entitled to nothing. More so, you're not owed answers to your demands, especially here.

No matter what your mommy told you as a kid. You're not special. Well, you might be special stemming from that one time involving crisco oil and the floor, when your mommy dropped you on your head. No one owes you jack. Maybe you should learn how to "speak" to people and you can con them into doing your work for you here. But I sincerely doubt it.

You can stop anytime NewB

Please piss and moan in private or you'll be hist-wa.

Believe me, that's the last thing I have to say to that clown.

It would be nice if they made a "block all posts by this user button" so I never have to read anything from him again :rolleyes:

Members online

Back