94-98 Mustang V6 3.8l Roots Supercharger Complete kit

Wicked_LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
$1500

great for 94-98 mustang 99-04 extra mod needed
great for thunderbird 3.8l non super coupe

THIS KIT CAN FIT A 99-04 MUSTANG V6 BUT YOU HAVE TO CHANGE OUT YOUR HEADS TO A SET OF 94-98 MUSTANG HEADS OR 89-95 THUNDERBIRD SC HEADS. I DO HAVE A SET OF SC HEADS LAYING AROUND HERE.

I WAS INFORMED NOT TO SELL IT FOR LESS THAN 1500 BY A SUPERCOUPE COMPANY BECAUSE OF THE WANT FOR A CUSTOM KIT DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR THE MUSTANG.

IF YOU WANT TO BUY IT NOW EMAIL ME SOME OFFERS AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ON IT.

This is for a complete kit to add a Eaton M90 roots blower from a Thunderbird SC to a Mustang v6. I originally bought this kit off ebay and was told it was complete but 1200 dollars after the initial $650 i had a complete kit. This is the opportunity for someone looking for some serious power with the stock look to get what is desired. I had the blower pushing 15lbs of boost on my car but now i have decided to go to a stroker motor and then customize a eaton m112 onto it. But my decision to get rid of it is your benifit. The winning bidder after payment it will take approximately 3 days to pull off of the engine but will be shipped out within the week of payment received. This kit includes

Intercooler

Intercooler piping

Intercooler Bypass tube

Eaton M90 supercharger

Thunderbird sc Throttlebody

Thunderbird sc fuel rails

30lb fuel injectors

lower intake manifold

both accessory brackets

Brand new thunderbird sc water pump

Brand new thunderbird sc alternator

all custom cut hoses for installation

all pulleys

all three belts

and if theres anything i am missing from this page go ahead and ask but everything needed is included i garuntee it.

if there are any questions comments go ahead and contact me and i will answer you as soon as i can.

thanks

SrA Davis

Macdill AFB Fire Protection

USAF

This kit has ran me over 1800 to create AND AROUND 200 MAN HOURS TO CUSTOMIZE

Engine3.JPG

Engine1.JPG

$1500 is a load man! No offense, but those blowers are on ebay quite often and sell for like $250 with injectors and pipes

tell you what buy one of the kits they sell on ebay and then tell me how much extra money you have to spend to get it to work and also let me know how much customizing of all your parts you have to do. i bought a supposed complete kit and then had to spend an extra 1200-1300 on it for it to actually work not too mention hundreds of hours of customizing.

or you can check sccoa.com and ask how many top end swaps have been performed on a mustang using the mustang block and i am pretty sure the only answer you will recieve is me.

I haven't ever done it, I was just saying I have seen it. Mmost people I know that do it use the 3.8 blower on the 4.0 explorer motor with an adaptor

I've got a 2000 V-6 Mustang sitting in m driveway... (Daughter's Car) She get $hit on at school because she only has a V-6 Mustang. (This is buy the same kids who only drive POS 4 Cyl and 6 Cyl crap).

Hmmmmm..... Would be nice...

trust me theres more to it then the blower and a adapter ask quick what hes going through and that will tell you some of what i went through to create it now i am looking for a race block to drop in

Members online

Back