93 Mark vs Mini Cooper S

98LSC32V

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Was driving home and ran into a Mini Cooper S at a stoplight. I was surprised to see him go wot so I caught up to him at the next stop light and we both went and I pulled on him 1.5-2 cars with a tank of 87 in a stock 93 Mark. Needless to say he was surprised. :p

Sounds like a waste of that 87 octane lol

I never can get anyone to play around with me at stop lights anymore. :(

Funny, with my car lowered, mufflers, sound system and just hot, hot, hot... I choose my battles. I don't race people with any fewer than 6 cylinders. It's just not right :D

And, funny enough, the ricers are coming out of the woodwork now that my car looks like it does. Hmm. Imagine that :confused: :D

Funny, with my car lowered, mufflers, sound system and just hot, hot, hot... I choose my battles. I don't race people with any fewer than 6 cylinders. It's just not right :D

And, funny enough, the ricers are coming out of the woodwork now that my car looks like it does. Hmm. Imagine that :confused: :D

There are quite a few 4 cylinder cars who can embarass your Mark VIII even bone stock. You would be surprised to see which cars pull hard on the top end.

I don't care if I get beat by a lawnmower. Speed is not the only determinate of a car. I race other Mustangs and things that I appreciate. I prefer to look sexy and beautiful and fast for my class. That's the only reason I say that. I am not one who is obsessed with speed, though I very much appreciate it here. Those cars will be in the junkyard in five years. I watched that happen to the Supras that I jonesed after for a lot of years.

I take that back. It was a 2006 sti that I layed the pipes to. The 2009 looks nothing like it.

Here is exactly what the car looked like. Same color, wheels, and everything.

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/subaru/2006-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-ar895/picture92596.html

I guess I did pretty good in my 4000# boat considering those little 4-bangers should hit 60 mph in under 5 seconds. To top it all off, that was before the dyno tune on the fail mail-order chip manually shifting like a king on street tires. :D I'd like to run him again sometime and I've seen him around, so he's in the area.

That goes to show that his 14psi turbocharged 4-banger is no match for my all motor V8. It's all proportional in the end. My buddy put the screws to a lopey-cammed Big Block Barracuda with a 3.8 V6 Regal, but that was also with 23psi worth of boost. :)

Members online

Back