'93-96 Mark VIII - Mobile phone handset, cord and tray

Thx_1138a

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
First - Yes, I know that this phone is analog and does not work on current cellular networks.
----------------------------
I still want one for my '94. The car is low-mileage and fully optioned (even has a rare dealer installed stereo add-on), it has all the manuals and unopened JBL stereo demo & cleaning cassettes. My air ride works perfectly and even the (apparently hated) 10-disc changer plays like new. It only needs the front and rear bumpers repainted and the phone.

So... I'm sure someone out there has one sitting on a shelf that they wouldn't mind parting with. Tell me how how much you want for it and maybe we can strike a deal (Please don't ask me to "make an offer", they're your parts)

I can do cash(local only),check, money order or PayPal. I also have a '93 instrument cluster showing 163k that I'd trade.

Thanks for looking,
Jim

I've got one that I would be willing to part with. Aside from some exposed wires on the cord and a little dust, it is in very good shape. The wires appear to still be intact. Let me know if, in spite of the damage, you're interested. And sorry about the huge photo.

-Bob

IMAG0171_BURST017_1.jpg

IMAG0171_BURST017_1.jpg

Sorry about the delay... in-laws were visiting for Easter.

I think $35 is fair, but let me know what you think.

PM sent.

Jim

ps: If you call and the Caller ID says "Out of Area" (and it probably does), you HAVE TO leave a message. (I get non-stop campaign/sales calls) -- Sorry, it's sanity self preservation.

You can also e-mail me.

Last edited:
Still Looking for a Mark VIII Phone...

Well, looks like I'm still in the market for a phone.

Anybody else got one they want to sell ??

Jim

Members online

No members online now.
Back