93-94 Ford TSP (Service Manual) CD available online again

MediumD

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I guess the title should say available for download, not available online...

Anyway, I finally got around to making an ISO image of my TSP CD and uploaded it:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VS1HNZ6T

You'll need to download the ISO, then do 1 of 2 things:

You can burn it onto a CD with most any available burning software, but you NEED to make sure the CD name is exactly "93_94C11" - most software will let you do this, but you'll have to figure out exactly how on your own.

Or, you can save the ISO somewhere on your computer, then use Daemon Tools (just download the lite version,) fire it up and click "add file," browse to the file and open it up.

If anyone needs additional technical support or if it just doesn't work, post up in this thread and I'll try my best to take care of the issue.

Last edited:
Cool!

I tried downloading this long ago, but failed miserably. :(

Guess I'll try again. :)

Thanks for uploading, MediumD!

Hmm. well, I downloaded it, then downloaded Daemon Tools Lite, then added the file so it's now in the Daemon Tools catalog. Now what? How do I view anything? Nothing I've tried so far works. (usually get the: ''in order to open this file, windows needs to know what program created it'', or some BS like that)

:confused:

Ok, if it's in the Image Catalog, double click it. It should say that it's mounting the image. Open up the My Computer icon, then open up whatever drive letter it assigned to the image, and double click Install.exe. This should let you install the program. Then, to run the program, just open it up thru the start menu.

I haven't seen that error come up, so I don't know what the deal is there...

Open up the My Computer icon, then open up whatever drive letter it assigned to the image, and double click Install.exe. This should let you install the program.

Ah, cool - this is the step I was unfamiliar with.

Works now.

Cheers MediumD!

:Beer

Thanks for putting this up, but I can't open it with Windows 7...says it's not compatible with "current windows version"....

Thanks! MediumD... I can see how this will come in real handy one day.

I'm running Windows 7 (Professional, 32 bit), and had no problems... just right-clicked on the iso file, rolled over "Open with", then chose "Windows Disc Image Burner". Already had a blank in the drive, it took off, did it's thing, done.

Thanks again,
McGeno

Thanks for the replies, did burn the disc, but still can't open the install.exe file. Still says it has compatability issues and used the compatability wizard to open as if my OS is XP(service pack 3)...no luck, then tried to run it as windows 2000 and windows 98...nope, but what the hell, I tried.

Members online

Back