90-92 Fleetwood Brougham D' Elegance

1995towncar

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
1990-92-Cadillac-Brougham-901222519.gif

Anybody got one?
I have always liked this exact car since i was able to tell a Real car from a Toyota. I always wanted one too. White, Burgandy, or Blue.
I like the front ends, and the tailights.

What kind of MPG's does these cars get?
:feedback

yeah they're great looking cars, i would love to have one also, I think they get around 14mpg. My 350LT1 Roadmaster got 13mpg, and it was sequential port injected instead of the throttle body injection they had in the 305s and 350s in the 90-92 broughams, which means that the TBI is less advanced and less efficent

I looked at one before I bought my car. It was real comfortable inside, with the nice d'elegance leather. It was blue on blue with blue top! Very clean! I got a town car instead. I currently have a 97 town car.

92SedandeVille-TownCar94 said:
My 350LT1 Roadmaster got 13mpg, and it was sequential port injected instead of the throttle body injection they had in the 305s and 350s in the 90-92 broughams, which means that the TBI is less advanced and less efficent

13mpg?, that stuns me! My '93 RM wagon has a TBI 350 with 305k miles and still gets about 25mpg on the highway.

Brougham should be close to that. It really depends on the gearing and how you drive.

My '95 Roadmaster Limited Sedan:

2.93:1 Limited Slip Rear Axle (Trailer Towing Package)
+
260hp 350LT1
+
Ledfoot 17 year old driver
=
13 MPG

I used to have a '92 Brougham with the 305, I got about 13mpg in town but on the highway got about 20-22mpg. For all your viewing pleasure....I will post a pic. Recently got rid of it in favor of an '02 Lincoln LS. I know, I know, shun the defector.

cad5.jpg

I have a 1992 Brougham with the 5.7, DeElegance interior, and gold pack. I am currently getting 16.8 mpg, but it needs tune up. I do live in a rural area so I don't do much bumper to bumper driving at all. Have not gone on a highway trip yet, so I don't know highway mpg.

1979 Fleetwood Brougham my dealership just picked up with 4986 original miles on the clock!
image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back