3 Chrome (1 has twin neon tubes)
3 White
1 Black

$375 each for lights with twin tubes
$330 each for others.
***** Will take your broken rear neon light ****

** 2 x Collectors edition steering wheels **
$185 each

** All parts for 1997, 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII. Just Ask!!!

P1050309.jpg

What is a twin tube neon? Is it modified or '98 only thing?

BTW. I'm looking for a perfect condition Toreador Red neon light, is there a chance you may have one?

Do they have the proper ballast or just a one step two wire?
Are the twin bulbs ran with two different ballasts? Interesting to say the least.
Do the neon's have the mounting bolts intact?

Do you have any Gen 2 front fenders?

You might have more response running your ad in the MK VIII, or for sale section. Your in the MK VII section Nice lights.

HI My name Andrew: I have various ballasts for various neons. You can order what you want the original 3 wire or the new 2 step ballast. Yes the neons with two tubes inside have a ballast for each tube. All my rear neon lights have full screws and correct mounting bolts to each neon light in tact.

Yes I can get fenders, how much do you wish to pay for each one and no smart reply, kindly be serious. I have a spare car and will have to take the fenders off and ship to you, than this car stands around with zero fenders, so make me an offer I cannot refuse and I will endure the pain. 954-720-0475

My Name Andrew, Yes I modified the neon lights to take 2 neon tubes and each tubed has it's own ballast, they do work well. I far prefer the new ballasts that are on all the time as they are super bright. The ballasts used for the twin neon tube lights do not have the 3 wires only 2, The original ballasts are far too big to attach to the back of the plastic housing.

Yes I do have a damaged TOREADOR red neon light which came off of a collectors edition, this means major reconstruction which I can do ADD $100 to the cost of the standard neon, are you prepared to pay $435 as I need to source the right paint. just the paint will cost me $100 to do one light.

I can take a picture of before and after so you can see what I have said is correct. Andrew 954-720-0475

will call later today my name is Andrew 954-720-0475. I am not here much either and I do not text so I will call and speak.

Members online

No members online now.
Back