78' Trans am

MarkVIII93

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Me, my brother, and my dad have been working on our 78' trans am for about 2 or 3 years now and we FINALLY got the motor in and got it started. The crazy thing is that the motor we put in there was a ram air-III from a 70' GTO that hasnt been in a car for a few years and it started right up, FIRST TRY! I will hopefully have some pictures along with a video tommorow. Its running open headers with a fat cam.

Nice Cars

I had a 77 that was "da bomb". I had a 400 in mine with a few dollars in internals. Very nice car to drive but it had a bad habbit of going down the road sideways with smoke coming off of the rear tires. Never did figure the damn thing out. And the damn rear tires never seemed to get more than 5000 miles on them. Traded it for a 1983 Cadillac Eldorado. Great car though.

i love them in black with the screamin eagle on the hood ie Bandit.. sounds like a pretty sweet ride u got there with the goat motor and all. congrads

We tried to get a brake torque tonight but unfortunatly the trans line blew so we had to shut her down. It wouldnt even get the tires spinning. The brakes arent locked up either.

Members online

Back