6000 for a 93

rays brother

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
This guy wants 6000 for a 93 mark with no sunroof but has 48000 miles on it. Its clean but on the drivers door its all dinged up. It has the snowflake wheels on it and they are shot completely. Its a real lite blue color with a pearl look to it. Its here in harrisburg. I dont know how to post the pics from the website. If you go to www.Spankeys.com itll be on there website. They have anoither mark I think its a 94 but its at 1 of there other lots. I think he said it was a green color but i dont remember. Dont kow how much or really any details on it at all.

looks like mine. Low miles, but 6,000 is steep. I paid 3 for one with 88,000 2 years ago.

I paid $1500.00 for the one you see below in 2005 with 160,000 on it. It has miles on it but runs fine and only a few small dings that you have to look for and it's lived it's life in the South. I wouldn't pay 6K for a 93 but that's just me. That's about the going price for a lot of 98's

thats more than a 98 by double lmfao thats rediculous. some people selling these cars think they are still back in the late 90's. these things will have antique plates soon and they want money like that?????????????????

He said he would work some kind of deal out. I said i wouldnt give him more than 3 for it. He said lets start talking. I said the car isnt for me i know my dad is lookin for a mark but i know he wants a gen 2 but he has to get rid of his chevelle first.

I inquired about a diamond anniversary he had at one of his lots last year and was a total d*ckhead about it! Spanky can suck my balls as far as I am concerned!!!! Look at some private deals and save yourself some $$$$$ IMO:D

tell us how you really feel omen! lol

let me now if you want me to keep my eye out for a clean 2nd gen for Dad, what color does he want?

Smooches Hottie
!

Hopefully by April i will have about $2,200 saved and i can get a Mark VIII.

He said he would work some kind of deal out. I said i wouldnt give him more than 3 for it. He said lets start talking. I said the car isnt for me i know my dad is lookin for a mark but i know he wants a gen 2 but he has to get rid of his chevelle first.

Bro, it ain't even worth 3k man. I swear to you. The Guy is nuts.

jason i'll sell you a opalescent white 95 with light graphite interior with i think about 107k miles for $2,400 in very nice shape, only blemish on the car that i see is a little ding in the front fender near the marker light, new tires, new front suspension, and gen 2 bags in the front. silver 10 spokes on it . nice car. i'm picking it up off my buddy's ex girlfriend just to flip, she is hurting for money, i did all the work on the car last year. i even installed a 6000k hid kit in it and restored the headlights. this was taken last summer after i rebuilt the front end. i took it home to eat dinner!!

mikes93065.jpg

jason i'll sell you a opalescent white 95 with light graphite interior with i think about 107k miles for $2,400 in very nice shape, only blemish on the car that i see is a little ding in the front fender near the marker light, new tires, new front suspension, and gen 2 bags in the front. silver 10 spokes on it . nice car. i'm picking it up off my buddy's ex girlfriend just to flip, she is hurting for money, i did all the work on the car last year. i even installed a 6000k hid kit in it and restored the headlights. this was taken last summer after i rebuilt the front end. i took it home to eat dinner!!

mikes93065.jpg

This is a much better deal, imho. :) And more realistic.

I just went buy the same used car lot and they got rid of the blue mark for $5,000. Now they have a 94 pearl white with dark blue interior with 96000 miles on it f or 5300. I think thats what he said the price was. To me looks like the drivers side fender was replaced or at repainted cause its definately differrent from the rest of the car. Im not sure if they have pics on there websit but ill look. no sunroof. I know you guys will get a kick out of this.

FWIW, I know a guy who has a really nice 93, unusual color, with only 71,000 miles-he was looking for a nice 'larger' car to replace a fbird because his wife wanted him to get rid of it-but he still wanted to have a car with some balls. I sent him to a guy I knew that was selling the 93, I considered buying it myself, but parking space around here is getting tough:shifty: -He bought it, and loves it, but lost his job and is now delivering stuff for Home Depot/Lowes or something and wants to sell-I am going to try to post the shots here:

He is a car guy (see other cars in the background) and really seems to not want to see it go. It is really an unusual color, has a moonroof and everything on it works-Is looking for low 3's, and it should go to a good home, since it is really a nice example. Let me know, it is outside of Philadelphia, I'll send his email, you are not that far away.

100_1056.jpg

100_1057.jpg

100_1058.jpg

100_1059.jpg

100_1063.jpg

100_1064.jpg

car looks nice Mike, wish it was a diff color.....

Probably just me, but I like the color-it is supposed to be the most rare of the 93's and the car itself in really nice, with super low miles for a 93-at least it's not that yellow thing (oh no, I mentioned it-here comes the picture):eek:
wait-is your's the same color?? it's kind of close, isn't it? What is that 93 color called?

Members online

No members online now.
Back