37k mile nice looking CE for sale

Could you go take a look at it and buy it for me? kthnxbai

He's been selling that for at least a month. I remember the story about being a turret gunner and selling a ce.

He is a member of .org

He emailed me a few weeks ago about selling it and i ended up emailing him back and forth a few times. He is a super nice guy, and the car sounds like its VERY nice. It will be a good buy for someone.

I was thinking I might get it as a daily but I think I want a 4 door and if I'm going to step into that price range I'll be looking for a 98-03 XJR.

I would buy it for 10k and then I would pull all the go fast stuff off the 98 and slap it on the CE. Use the CE for nice days and use the LSC for normal DD duty. Id swap pumpkins and all. :)

i'll give him $5 just to put the back wheels on the :q:q:q:qING car right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid - I was thinking $8K as well.

But times are tough. He may even entertain $6K if he hasn't had any decent offers in the last month.

And if he really is the trustee of an estate, usually the money is going to several heirs, therefore he can't sit on it forever waiting for his price. It has to be sold to make the payouts.

While I dont doubt the validity of the ad, nor any disrespect to the veteran.

With that said, that ad..screams scam.
There is too much extraneous bullcrap that isn't related to the actual vehicle.
Just the words "Estate" make it sound like a damned nigerian scam.

guy needs to re-do the ad and lose all the crap that doesnt pertain to the car.

Members online

Back