24's On Aviator ?? Helppp Please

nofinga911

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have been searching and searching for someone who can find some way to fit 24's on my aviator no matter what has to be done...but noo luckk...pleasee can someone help me or point me in the right direction...I dont believe in the word "can't" and I knowww it can be done...someone please help mee...thank youu

nofinga911 said:
I have been searching and searching for someone who can find some way to fit 24's on my aviator no matter what has to be done...but noo luckk...pleasee can someone help me or point me in the right direction...I dont believe in the word "can't" and I knowww it can be done...someone please help mee...thank youu
YES you can fit 24z on an Aviator. Pirelli came out with a new tire that is in high demand and is already on backorder. In order to fit them on your Aviator with NO modifications, you have to get the new Pirelli PZero Nero M&S 275/25/24' tire. With this tire, you can now fits 24z on Magnums, 300, and Chargers with no modifications. Put it like this, if you can fit a 265/35/22 on your car or truck, you can fit these tires comfortably on your vehicle.

Woww Thank You So Much You Have No Idea How Much I Appreciate This!! Im Gonna Check It Out Now....p.s. I Was Wonderin Why The Fk The Magnum Could Fit Them And My Suv Couldnt!!!

i did some research and went to some shops and they are saying that those pirelli tires are out of production because they could not handle the weight of the cars...what do i do??

nofinga911 said:
i did some research and went to some shops and they are saying that those pirelli tires are out of production because they could not handle the weight of the cars...what do i do??

My buddy has a set od the new 24" tires the new Ruber bands as they call them. He has only had them for about a month.

He has a shop in Cedar Rapids, IA You can call him up and his number is 319-533-4084 Ask for JC Mclane with Chrome City

Ask him any question he be able to answer.

ok i found a place that can do 24's...as for 26's w/ modifications to the car...i am being told that the wheels (i guess being so heavy) will destroy my front end because my suv is not a fullsize truck and cant handle it...does this sound true??

nofinga911 said:
ok i found a place that can do 24's...as for 26's w/ modifications to the car...i am being told that the wheels (i guess being so heavy) will destroy my front end because my suv is not a fullsize truck and cant handle it...does this sound true??
most vehicles are designed for a certain size tire and wheel, the total weight of the wheel has alot to do with the overall working condition of the suspension. yes your suspension will wear out faster. bearings, shocks/struts, springs, and joints. that is to be expected when modifing any vehicle with a larger tire and wheel unless they are comparable in weight. heavier wheel, harder on bearings and even makes your power steering work harder. thinner tire absorb less, leaving your strut and joints absorbing a brunt of a bump.

so anyone know about how much heavier 24's are then 22's? do you guys think its a good idea to go from 22's to 24's on my aviator?? would it slow me down, cause any damage to my truck like the 26's would??

i have 24's on my 03 aviator. they been on there about 6 months and ride great with no rubbing at all.

oops my bad i just saw it on the second page guess this area don't have much traffic

Members online

Back