20x8.5 wheels on my '03 LS

themiz69

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
im looking at purchasing a set of TIS 07's in a 20x8.5 size for my LS. the offset is 38mm so what size tires would work well? im trying to keep the ride comfort as close to stock as possible. will i have a fitment and/or rubbing issues? and also will i be able to lower it at all without any porblems? thanks in advance for any info!

For 20's you should be going with 245/35 to keep the overall diameter close to stock as possible. The ride will be firm too. With 38mm offset you can lower it but you will more than likely have to roll the fenders. Try to see if the rims come in something like an 45 or 42 ET. That will sit the wheel in a little farther in the wheel well.

that particular wheel doesnt come any higher than 38. the 245/35 is what i kinda anticipated. so is the ride gonna be bumpy and annoying?

Im riding 245/35 20's with eibach springs, and I had to roll the fenders. The ride isn't that bad considering its lowered and the bigger rims.

that particular wheel doesnt come any higher than 38. the 245/35 is what i kinda anticipated. so is the ride gonna be bumpy and annoying?

TIS 07 NEXEN N3000
2001 Lincoln LS wheels and rims - TIS 07 20.0x7.50 Chrome View Larger Image Front/Rear
Size: 20 x 7.5
Finish: Chrome
Offset: +42mm
Bolt Pattern: 5x108
Price Each: $345.00

Go to www.streetdreams.org for more information. Just thought I would share.

No problem. I'm always on the lookout for wheel websites. I saw that one in a Rides magazine. I done found my new set of rims there, lol.

Members online

No members online now.
Back