2012 Woodward Dream Cruise

jmtiseo

The Peanut Gallery
Reaction score
For those in the area or willing to make the trek, I would like to know if any of you would like to meet up for the Woodward Dream Cruise Saturday, August 18th. I think it would be cool to rep a mean line of LSs here. Don't remember reading about this on here (maybe it's on LLSOC) so I figured I'd see if anyone's interested. Website is linked below.

2012 Woodward Dream Cruise

I am coming down as long as my car is going to cooperate.

The next weekend is the 28th st. metro cruise. If anyone wants to make back to back trips. I have gone the last 3-4 years and loved it more every year. I will link the website below if anyone is interested in making back to back trips. I live 10 minutes from the cruise route and will be able to house some people if they want to come up.

http://www.28thstreetmetrocruise.com/

It's just over a month away so I'm just bumping up to see if anyone else is interested. Also, discussing time and meeting locations. Hard to believe there's only three of us.

It's just over a month away so I'm just bumping up to see if anyone else is interested. Also, discussing time and meeting locations. Hard to believe there's only three of us.

Well the "national" meet also had an amazing turn out of what.. 6 people? :rolleyes:

As stupid as this sounds, I thought it was more than 6 people, just all the pictures were taken Friday prior to everyone getting there showing only 6 people. :/ Thanks for reminding me of reasonable expectations. It doesn't matter if anyone showed up, just thought it would be nice considering the size of the event.

So the cruise is a week away and I'd like to know if anyone else is interested in meeting up and crawling and clunking our way down Woodward all day Saturday?

I'll be coming from well north of Pontiac and but will be headed back to Indiana that day if that matters.

Any ideas on time/place?

Just found out the link I posted doesn't work.

The fact that they don't care for or appreciate the newer cars is besides the point. Not everyone can own a classic car nor can than find a place to park along side and sit on woodward to watch.

From my experiences they appreciate it if you drive a new vehicle that you remain in the inside lanes so the spectators don't have to look around cars not worth looking at.

Last call. I have a busy week/weekend with moving and school starting so if no one's down to meet up I'm just going to make the trek through it then head back to the grimy 'Gola.

Members online

No members online now.
Back