Isn't the center console minus the vents the same?
I could very well be completely wrong I just thought it looked similar.
# SelectShift six-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifts
# Eight-inch, color touch-screen for audio and HVAC control
# Rear view camera
# 20-GB hard drive for music jukebox music storage
# Intelligent Access with Push Button Start
# SecuriCode™ Keyless Entry Keypad
# Adaptive Headlamps with High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Lamps
# Auto High Beams
# Rain-Sensing Wipers
# Reverse-sensing parking assist system
# Power opening / closing rear liftgate
# 12-way powered, heated-and-cooled front row seating
# Adjustable pedals
# Heated second-row seats
# Three-zone HVAC
# Ambient lighting
# Panoramic Vista Roof featuring two large glass panels
# 19-inch Premium Painted aluminum wheels
# Integrated spotter mirrors
Lincoln MKT buyers looking for more luxury and convenience features can choose the Elite Package, priced at $5000. The Elite package includes:
* Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC): A system that allows the driver to set and maintain vehicle speed, while radar monitors traffic ahead. This optional system automatically adjusts speed and slows the vehicle to maintain the set distance behind traffic ahead.
* Collision Warning with Brake Support: A system enabled by Adaptive Cruise Control that provides the driver with a "head-up" display that flashes on the windshield when the system senses slower moving traffic ahead. If the driver doesn't respond, the system will pre-charge the brakes to prepare the vehicle for a more aggressive stop.
* Blind Spot Information System (BLIS™): BLIS is a radar sensor on the outboard rear quarter panel used to monitor the traditional blind spot areas and can notify the driver with a warning indicator light in the corresponding side view mirror.
* Cross Traffic Alert: Utilizing BLIS sensors, the Lincoln Cross Traffic Alert helps detect approaching traffic when backing out of a parking space. When the vehicle is in reverse and senses traffic, mirror warning lights illuminate and audible signals sound.
* Voice-activated Navigation: An advanced, next-generation system with an internal hard-drive for map and point-of-interest information storage and an updated THX audio system with exclusive new feature – Neural Surround – that helps improve audio reproduction from compressed digital formats.
* Power-opening Panoramic Vista Roof
* Active-Park Assist: Available on EcoBoost-equipped vehicles, this Lincoln-exclusive system literally "steers" the Lincoln MKT into a parallel parking spot while coaching the driver through conventional throttle and braking inputs.
Active-Park Assist employs an ultrasonic-based sensing system, as opposed to video camera-reliant competitive offerings, to detect edges of adjacent objects to calculate optimized trajectory and making hands-free parallel parking a breeze. It works at the touch of a button, requiring less driver programming and reducing the risk of selecting an inappropriately sized parking space.
* 20-inch polished wheels
* Dual, headrest mounted DVD family entertainment system
* Second-row, heated-and-cooled bucket seats with power lumbar
* Second-row, console-mounted refrigerator
* Class III trailer-towing capability