For Sale 2006 Lincoln LS Ultimate, 120000km, black on black. (Ottawa Canada)

macboy

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
2006 LS Ultimate model. Just under 120000 km.
The "Ultimate" is equipped with every available option including real Maple Burl trim, moonroof, heated/cooled front & heated rear seats, HID Xenon headlights, stability control, memory seat/mirrors/pedals/wheel, 12-speaker 6-CD audio. The only options available on this car were Navigation and chrome wheels, this car has the chrome wheels (and they are still perfect without a trace of curb rash). Runs perfectly. Ford Remote Start. Power everything, and it all works. Heated/cooled seats heat and cool, moonroof doesn't leak, A/C blows cold, etc. etc. Very good condition inside and out as you can see. I am the original owner, car has never been in an accident. This car has treated me very well, I wish I could keep it but need a big SUV for the family. Michellin Pilot Sport A/S summer and XIce XI3 winter tires on alloy rims, good tread on all. Car will include Ontario safety certificate and UVIP. You will never find a better LS with low km like this one. Asking $6900.

LincolnLS01.jpgLincolnLS09.jpgLincolnLS08.jpgLincolnLS07.jpgLincolnLS06.jpgLincolnLS05.jpgLincolnLS04.jpgLincolnLS03.jpgLincolnLS02.jpgLincolnLS10.jpg

LincolnLS01.jpg

LincolnLS02.jpg

LincolnLS03.jpg

LincolnLS04.jpg

LincolnLS05.jpg

LincolnLS06.jpg

LincolnLS07.jpg

LincolnLS08.jpg

LincolnLS09.jpg

LincolnLS10.jpg

Beautiful car!!!!

Thanks! Want to buy it?

Actually I've had some interest locally and someone 800 km away (500 mi) even offered to buy it sight unseen, for less than the asking price but still more than what the dealer offered in trade-in value. I don't think it will be on the market long.

I should have updated this months ago! I did manage to find a buyer who bought it sight unseen after having his buddy check it out for him. I got $5900 CAD which was within my desired range, and nearly 2x as much as my Ford dealer offered me ($3k) as a trade-in on my new 2017 Ford Explorer Limited. I owned this car for almost exactly 10 years, and I loved driving it every day, it was luxurious, powerful, and reliable. Thanks Lincoln, and goodbye LVC. Thanks for the memories.

Members online

No members online now.
Back