2006 Cadillac Escalade -V

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a tip for you I just got out of Detroit.

I spoke to a Cadillac rep there who confirmed that the Escalade-V is just around the corner. They didn't discuss pricing, but admitted that the Escalade V-Series prototypes have been testing with supercharged-V8, V-12, and one V-16 engines.

They said the V-12 is nearly certain. Soon thereafter, the XLR-V will be produced, with a supercharged version of the Northstar V-8, which will also underpin the STS-V in due course. Horsepower should be at least 400bhp.

Thought you might want to know. I'll keep my ear open for more.

This is what I heard. Cadillac had called a meeting a while back, where it is rumored Snoop Dogg, Shaq, and Kobe Bryant had met to design the 2006 Escalades. It should be hott.

lol... they are going to come from factory with 22" spinners, and 3 huge bazooka tubes!

ftmoe said:
This is what I heard. Cadillac had called a meeting a while back, where it is rumored Snoop Dogg, Shaq, and Kobe Bryant had met to design the 2006 Escalades. It should be hott.

Yeah I would like to see their crdentials. I a mnow a little scared to see what it might look like.
:Beer

I made a mistake

:slam

The meeting was to make a version of the 2007 or 08 escalades.

The Escalade V series is inevitable, Caddy seems to be going towards the V series to capture the younger performance minded crowd.

I have a 2003 EXT and it is a great truck but I would rather have a CTS V over the Escalade V unless of course they are putting a 6 speed in the Escalade V:)

I'd like to see them continue the "Under 5 Second" standard with the Escalade-V.. it'd be a challenge, but we're due for something to take out the Typhoon as the fastest production SUV

Can't say that I'd buy one over a Lightning or a CTS-V when it comes to Caddy's, but I'd still like to see it!

Members online

No members online now.
Back