2004 Repair manuals ?

91300zx

LVC Member
Reaction score
Just found some repair manuals on ebay for my 04 Lincoln LS V6. $50 for the 2 volume set and after seeing some other prices I had to jump all over it. Will these have all the info I need for all repairs on the car? My main reason for buying them is to replace the window regulators. A few months back my passenger side went, and now last week my driver side went. Both in the front. Hoping these will cover in detail on how to replace them. Where these a good find? Its been a while since I have visited here. Loved the car and have one more payment left and its all mine. Looks like everything is starting to fall apart now so I want to be prepared so I can start loving it again and not hate it. Thanks

Just found some repair manuals on ebay for my 04 Lincoln LS V6. $50 for the 2 volume set and after seeing some other prices I had to jump all over it. Will these have all the info I need for all repairs on the car? My main reason for buying them is to replace the window regulators. A few months back my passenger side went, and now last week my driver side went. Both in the front. Hoping these will cover in detail on how to replace them. Where these a good find? Its been a while since I have visited here. Loved the car and have one more payment left and its all mine. Looks like everything is starting to fall apart now so I want to be prepared so I can start loving it again and not hate it. Thanks

Here...... For the regulators (and a lot of other repairs) the site applies to all years.

Here...... For the regulators (and a lot of other repairs) the site applies to all years.

That applies to the 2003 to 2006 V8 only. It doesn't cover the V6 engine (although the rest of the stuff should be the same). Some of it is the same for the gen I (2000-2002), but there is also a lot that isn't, like the front windows. (Certainly, the 06 manual works for the 04 for windows and everything else, except the V6)

Thanks guys. I ordered the manuals anyway, it wouldn't hurt to have around. Just need to order up some regulators now.

Members online

Back