2004 deville rear air ride

parmaredmen16

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Where is the vent selanoid located on the compressor assembly. I am jacked up high and cant get it down.

Well im not sure where it's located, and nothing is even mentioned about the suspension systems in the owners manual, I suggest getting the shop service manuals. You can find them online at both ebay and Amazon. There are cheap ones out there, but that said there are ones that are $500! Im sure the $20 ones don't go into as much detail on certain things as being the $500 ones come as a set with different volumes. I will keep trying to find a direct answer, but if I don't good luck! I will include links. You can pick one up at autozone as well, ive herd the cheap ones only mainly cover engine rebuilds though, at least at a place like that you can look to see if it's worth buying.

ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trk...dillac+Deville+shop+manual&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Did you get it lowered?

I did get it lowered I put on new air shocks in a new height sensor.it ended up being two separate problems the height sensor was broken number 1 and 1 air shock was frozen in the up position fully extended.

Members online

No members online now.
Back