2003 Aviator AUX inputs?

nhs510

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello - newbie here. I have an 03 Aviator and I'm looking to direct connect satellite radio (not factory, no SAT button on 03's) via AUX inputs. I have the rear DVD system, and I know about the inputs that drop down there for add-on devices (used it already for the PS2), but I'm wondering about behind the head unit. Is there another set? I have the 6-disc in-dash unit. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

As far as i know, no. You can have a direct RF modulator though if you like. Satellite radio, although digital usally just comes in as FM quality anyway.

Splitter

I don't think there are additional AUX's, but I would suggest an RCA cable splitter. As long as you don't use the Sat radio and PS2 at the same time it won't cause a problem.

nhs510 said:
Hello - newbie here. I have an 03 Aviator and I'm looking to direct connect satellite radio (not factory, no SAT button on 03's) via AUX inputs. I have the rear DVD system, and I know about the inputs that drop down there for add-on devices (used it already for the PS2), but I'm wondering about behind the head unit. Is there another set? I have the 6-disc in-dash unit. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.
Back