For Sale 2002 Lincoln LSE replica spoiler.

Why wont it fit? Because the gen2 trunk a little more round than the gen1?

If so, you just press it down and it will stay curved on the trunk and take it's shape. Its not so extreme that it wont take it. A good amount of gen2 guys using gen1 lse spoilers and if it's a replica, I'm sure it has the same shape as the oem meant for the flat gen1 trunk, but still useable on a gen2,

Just saying in case you want to try installing it, which shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes aligning it and pressing down with someone's help.

The guy who tried said the spoiler is so hard and not flexible that the trunk lid metal was bending or something. I don't know where'd you get yours? Because maybe this one is just messed up? Maybe ill buy another one from somewhere else and compare them and if there the same ill send the new one back. .. And ill have to ask someone else to install it.

No just primed. How it came from the manufacturer.

If it was painted it wouldn't match any other LS because mine is a custom color anyway lol. So it's better off not painted for you guys.

Fusge wish i could try it before purchasing. I'd definitely take it off your hands if I could use it. GL selling dude.

Tempted...but the wife would destroy me after dropping 300 on lights for it.......but you never know in the next few days.

@mlara

If its still for sale by the time Ohio meet comes around you can come to the meet and ill bring it and we can figure out if it'll fit or if its a complete fail on the manufacturers part.

Bump. This will be for sale. I am buying an OEM one. And just for reference I'm paying 246 for the oem one so this one only asking 100 shipped is a decent deal but still open to offers.

Members online

No members online now.
Back