For Sale 2002 Lincoln LS Wheels and Headlights

5TA1NER

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I was cleaning out my garage and found some stuff I could sell.

I can send photos. If you want them text me. 630-776-9413

Set of 4 wheels. They are the painted factory 5 spoke wheels with center caps. I'd say 8/10 condition. Some scratches but still in good shape. I bought them from another member on here and then never got to using them since my car died before I got to that point. I paid $250 and that is what I am looking for. Shipping is not included. I will deliver/meet half way up to 2.5 hours from 49024 zip code. That is considered delivery too.

2 sets of gen 1 headlights. They have been disassembled and were in the process of getting ready to be rebuilt but didn't make it to that point. I'd like to get $100 for all the parts.

I miss my LS and maybe thought I would get another one to use these parts but it has been 2.5 years and I'm still without one. Time to go to a good home.

Nathan

Could you send me pictures of the lights to my phone 000-000-0000. Thanks

Most people would send the phone number to the seller via Private Message because... you know... anyone at all who comes across this thread can call you, order 100 pizzas from Dominos with your number as a prank, sign you up for free Bahamas cruise surveys....

Members online

No members online now.
Back