For Sale 2002 Lincoln LS V8 For Sale 35k Miles asking $6300

blb228

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought this vehicle as a temporary vehicle while I was recovering from ankle reconstruction surgery last year. (Previous vehicle was a stick and I wasn't going to be able to drive for 3 months without getting an automatic) I bought this LS from a 94 year old guy who took better care of this car than the maintenance schedule advises. Garage kept, never driven in the rain/snow - until I got it, although I still keep it in the garage. I used it as my commuter car and have put just under 10,000 miles on in the year and 2 months I have had it. This LS was bone stock when I got it and pretty much remains as such; I added a hitch rack for my bicycles, put on new tires a few thousand miles ago (it had the stock Michelins on it until December) and I just had front brake pads and rotors installed by the local FLM dealer to pass inspection. (Fresh PA inspection good until 5/17). Only issues are the AC is intermittent and it has a few dings that were there when I got it. I think that's it - let me know if you have any questions or want more detailed pictures.

IMG_2674.jpg

IMG_2679.jpg

IMG_2681.jpg

IMG_2682.jpg

IMG_2673.jpg

IMG_2671.jpg

IMG_2675.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Back