2001 Lincoln LS Stuff Still For Sale

01LincolnLSV8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I still have some things left for sale for my lincoln, mainly my Lincoln wheels, i had some guy around here that was supposed to buy em but he backed out and is now avoiding me cause he doesnt want them. I'm only asking 400 shipped. if someone is in the area and is going to pick themup then i want 300. guys this is a hell of a deal. I'll post pics so you guys can see them. The wheels are in very good condition except for some very minor curb rash on two of the wheels (refer to the pictures). As far as the tires, they are Toyo TPTs sized at 235/50/17s. The tires have about 12,000 miles them with 1 rotation already made, the second rotation was just about to be done but I took the wheels off the car because the car was traded in. These particular tires have a 65,000 mile tread wearing (tread wear rating of 400) that is stated directly from Toyo so you've still got plenty of tread left on these tires. One of the tires does have a plug in it, i unfortunately hit a nail somehow and needed to get one of the tires plugged (check pictures). I never had a problem with a leak and i road on the plug for about 2,000 miles and the tire held the pressure perfectly, the plug was put in at about 10,000 miles on the tires. They are V rated and handle very well and are really quiet, If you have any questions please send me a PM and i will get back to you. or if u perfer send me an email to solidvsnake@cox.net. the other stuff in my sig is still availiable as well. everything must go, seriously guys if the stuff doesnt go i will throw it away, shoot me a price...

Thanks Guys,
--Josh

Here are the pics

03_3.JPG

24_3.JPG

30_3.JPG

58_3.JPG

de_3.JPG

db_3.JPG

ff_3.JPG

Wheels are currently on hold with deposit and pending sale..... Everything else still going.... Keep em commin...

aserrano said:
Will you give then for that same price shipped to PR????

Let me know

if the wheels do not sell i will get back to you but i do have a deposit as of right now...

Members online

No members online now.
Back