2001 Lincoln LS Seat Wiring Diagram

OldTruck

New LVC Member
Reaction score
After looking online for far too long I found this forum and was impressed with the knowledge of your members and active willingness to answer posts. I hope someone out there can help me out. I am starting a build of a 1968 Ford F100 swb and after searching forever finally found a set a Lincoln LS seats (2001). I was able to make sure I got both ends of the wiring harness but now I need a "wiring for dummies" diagram so I can wire in the seats once I start putting my toy back together. I attached a pic of all the colorful wires coming out of the connector (connector is the "car side" that plugs into the seat). Any help would be greatly appreciated. image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks

Thank you so much for the help. It will save me hours of frustration and what little hair I have left. I hate to impose but could you email me the diagrams? I've tried to print them and enlarge them from your reply with

Thank you again for the help and quick reply. Great Forum!!!!!

Joegr I'm using seats from a 2002 ls and I'm in need of the same diagrams. I have the switches for the seat heaters also and would like to get that stuff working also. I've tried to look at these pictures but am having trouble getting the details. I'm putting my seats into my 2004 crown vic pi. Thanks!

Joegr I'm using seats from a 2002 ls and I'm in need of the same diagrams. I have the switches for the seat heaters also and would like to get that stuff working also. I've tried to look at these pictures but am having trouble getting the details. I'm putting my seats into my 2004 crown vic pi. Thanks!

PM me with your e-mail address.

Another Seat wiring diagram please!?

WIN_20141109_152913 (2).jpg

Hi! I am new to the LVC forums so please forgive any posting errors. My issue: I picked up an LS Seat from the junk yard and did not get the year of the car that I got the seat from. I am using the seat to make a racing "cockpit" from for my XBOX system and want to operate the fwd, bkwd, up, dwn, recline, options on the seat. Since I don't know what I have here, I am wondering if someone can tell me the year and provide any wiring diagram info for operating the seat. I don't necessarily want the memory controls but that would be a bonus if I could make that work too.

I will provide my contact info so that they can be emailed since other members seem to have issues with the embedded files.

BTW, I have an LS...that is why I got this particular seat! Thank you for any help you can offer!

WIN_20141109_152913 (2).jpg

How about a picture of the top and sides of the seat, so I know which diagrams you need.

joegr - Seat pictures

DSCN0964.jpgDSCN0965.jpgDSCN0970.jpg

Included pictures of the front, door side and seat back (with cover removed).

Thanks for your help joegr!

DSCN0964.jpg

DSCN0965.jpg

DSCN0970.jpg

Looks like first gen to me.
PM me your email address and I'll send the diagrams.

Is there a big difference between 1st gen and 2nd seats? I own an 01 ls and lets just say the last owner's didn't really take good care of her... But I found some really nice seats in the junk yard today.. thing is... It's an 05... Would I be able to swap them out??

Is there a big difference between 1st gen and 2nd seats? I own an 01 ls and lets just say the last owner's didn't really take good care of her... But I found some really nice seats in the junk yard today.. thing is... It's an 05... Would I be able to swap them out??

Nope.....

what about the general shape? could he just swap the seat covers (would have to have the same airbag option...)

what about the general shape? could he just swap the seat covers (would have to have the same airbag option...)

Good question.... I suspect they are different..... Were my daughter home I could look....

Hello, I know this is a several year old thread but hopefully somebody who has the full resolution wiring diagrams is still active. I am building a project Crown Vic Police Interceptor and found some great 2001 Lincoln LS seats in the junkyard that I'd like to install and power. Could somebody send me the full resolution wiring diagrams?

In the driver's seat there is a larger gauge red/orange wire and black/blue that I put 12v power through and got the power lumbar to work but not the other seat motions. I am suspecting I need to provide 12v power through additional wires but not sure which ones and cannot tell from the low resolution diagrams uploaded above. Thank you very much for any assistance!

Hello, I know this is a several year old thread but hopefully somebody who has the full resolution wiring diagrams is still active. I am building a project Crown Vic Police Interceptor and found some great 2001 Lincoln LS seats in the junkyard that I'd like to install and power. Could somebody send me the full resolution wiring diagrams?

In the driver's seat there is a larger gauge red/orange wire and black/blue that I put 12v power through and got the power lumbar to work but not the other seat motions. I am suspecting I need to provide 12v power through additional wires but not sure which ones and cannot tell from the low resolution diagrams uploaded above. Thank you very much for any assistance!
I know this is an old thread. I am in a similar situation. I have a 1995 Crown vic with really uncomfortable bench seats. I have passenger & drivers seats from 2000 LS. I'm trying to hunt down the schematics for my seats.

Anyone on this thread know how to get a hold of schematics for 2000 LS front seats?

Thank you in advance.

See post #22 (the one directly above yours).
Thank you so much for your reply. OMG, this thread is still alive!

The first two pics of the diagrams in post #22 are hard to discern because it's a bit too fuzzy.

These are pics of my drivers side Lincoln LS seat.

Is there any way I can direct message you my email? Could you possibly email me the 1st two pics that aren't fuzzy? I'm sorry to bother u.

20231222_062112.jpg

20231222_062101.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back