2000 LS v8

dNyce LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey LVC!

Im sad to do this but my LS is for sale. 3400 or best reasonable offer.

Gen one v8 136,xxx miles (still being driven so miles will go up)
Black with dark gray interior

To my knowledge it needs 2 inner tie rods, clockspring, and the rear to links have some play, center console leather is cracked, and one rim is bent. Motor and trans work well. I havent had any major problems with the car since i bought it in late 2008.

PM me if you are interested in buying it

I hope your car goes to someone who will take as good of care of it as you did. It will be sad to see it go. Gonna replace it with a different car?

I do too. The plan is to drive my nissan for a while til i get situated, then go find a gen 2 lse or 06 if the price is right

nice LS!! Lol if it dont sell by August Ill be back in the States and be happy to pick it up..

your LS if fresh, looks clean too. good luck w sale. you ever think of getting a mark 8?

@lsnos, thanks. by then if its not sold, im just gonna keep it and mod it
@95mark8, thanks. no, ive never considered a mark 8. nothin against them, just not my style of car. i prefer my "bigger" car to be a sedan and my smaller car (like a civic or 200sx) to be two a door/coupe

@lsnos, thanks. by then if its not sold, im just gonna keep it and mod it
@95mark8, thanks. no, ive never considered a mark 8. nothin against them, just not my style of car. i prefer my "bigger" car to be a sedan and my smaller car (like a civic or 200sx) to be two a door/coupe

thats cool, everyones got their own choice

Someone buy this LS :)
144k miles. Fixed: Tie rods have been replaced

Good luck with the sale, ever think about posting it on ebay?

D doesn't want to post it on ebay, cause he knows it will go right away. He can't be without the LS.:)

I wouldn't post it on eBay because you'll lose out on a chunk of money from eBay fees and potentially Paypal.

I wouldn't post it on eBay because you'll lose out on a chunk of money from eBay fees and potentially Paypal.

Yea I forgot about those fees...He could always start the bidding a little higher to cover the loss ;)

I have not. Not interested in using ebay tho. Its on CL in my area. Trying to have a local(ish) sale

05LS8, that is true. Im gonna miss it when/if it sells. It was a struggle.to post it to CL haha

Members online

Back