2000 Ls V8

00ls-sport

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
i may be selling my 2000 ls. v8, 83k miles, power roof, sport package, 6 disc in dash along with 6 disc in glovebox, 4 brand new tires(235/50/17), 4 used tires with less than 5k miles(255/45/17), separate snow rims with 215-60-16 snow tires(used last year only), new left rear knuckle, recent front hubs rotors and pads, 8 recent oem coils and plugs, new updated headlights, high wattage bulbs in headlights and fog lights, magnaflow exhaust, rear end rebuilt with new 3.58's instead of 3.31's, new battery, intake from ken(tube & filter)...i'm sure there's more. needs nothing. looking for a bigger vehicle.

offers?

i may trade it in at work for an 02 explorer eddie bauer v8. if so, all the mods will be sold separately. i still have all the original parts.

sorry, didn't see your post. looking in the $11k range. car is front line ready. just needs to be washed. dealer(where i work nonetheless) offered me $5200 trade in(i laughed quietly) towards the 02 explorer. they want 14995 for the explorer with 89k miles. don't think so. kbb lists trade in at $7120 in good condition on the LS. the salesman that appraised it said it is worth the full trade in value, but apparently the dealer owner doesn't think so.

depends on if i sell the car outright. if so, they will go with it. if traded in, all the stock parts will go back on and the upgrades will be sold separately.

taking reasonable offers. buying an 03 expedition this week, and i need to sell this...not trading it in.

i don't have them on my work computer here, but you can go to the ebay auction and see some there. let me know if there is anthing else you want to see a picture of. where it say search at the top of the ebay frontpage, type in 300027619629. that will bring you directly to my auction.

Members online

Back