2000 Cup/Cell Phone/MP3 Holder

Hawk03

Dutch User
Reaction score
Here is my latest creation with me being so bored. I was tired of not having a place to put my phone and since it is my MP3 player I needed a place to put it in sight and I don't ever use my cup holders so I thought I might as well put it in there. Plus when I install my handsfree kit this will be a great place for it. I shaved out some of the cup holder to place my phone into and when I get a real mp3 player put that in there as well. I wanted it clean so if I needed to hide the phone/mp3 player I could and the cup holder will close with the phone in there. I drilled a hole in the bottom of the cup holder for the rca adaper cable to run underneath the console. Then I put some foam spongey stuff along the rough edges where I grinded down the plastic to complete the holder. The phone fits tight and works great so far. The phone is a Motorola E815.

DSC02216 (Medium).JPG

DSC02217 (Medium).JPG

DSC02218 (Medium).JPG

DSC02219 (Medium).JPG

DSC02200 (Medium).JPG

Nice customization, I will say one thing thats one of a kind. I like it looks good. Keep up the good work my friend!

-Scott-

NICE WORK....I have the two holes and thats it .....I usally put my phone in the first hole and drink in the second....yours looks alot better.....

Good Job

Handsfree

I finally got the last piece to make a handsfree set for my car. I haven't had any complaints about the sound so I think its good to go. I found an adapter at the Verizon store to plug a regular headset into that has a mic already on the adapter. I pluged that into the rca adapter going into my radio. You can hear everyone over the speakers through the radio and people can hear you from the microphone where it's at. If needed to be I could move the microphone closer to my mouth.
To answer/end calls all you need to do is press the silver button on the adapter. This will also allow you to use the voice command if your phone is equiped with that feature.

DSC02229.1.jpg

DSC02233.JPG

THATS HOT! (paris hilton gets another check). Very nice work i wish i had the time and balls to do that but everytime i work on something like a car or bike i wind up breaking something or just giving up half way through and being pissed off the rest of the day LOL.

Members online

Back