20" Rims For Sale

elchory1201

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I am in need of money and decided to sell my rims/tires to the first person to make me a decent offer, the condition of both the rims and tires is pretty much brand new, only 4000 miles on them, no scratches or anything thanks! :(

1823612_7_full.jpg

1823612_6_full.jpg

WHAT??? why the hell would you sell em, those are sick. I guess i cant talk im prolly selling the LS soon. and getting something more practical and more efficent.

itsnotmydaddys said:
WHAT??? why the hell would you sell em, those are sick. I guess i cant talk im prolly selling the LS soon. and getting something more practical and more efficent.

I gotta 2002 honda accord I need to get rid of (wifes car).

Have you experienced any rubbing or negative side affects from having those 20 " wheels. I was looking to buy some 19" wheels, but those look too good, Ive never seen them before, I might be making you an offer. Who makes those wheels? What kind of tires?Shipping Cost?

Instead of making an offer why dont you ask a price? Im in Cali also and am damn interested. Wish they were chrome but still interested.

Dartastic said:
Instead of making an offer why dont you ask a price? Im in Cali also and am damn interested. Wish they were chrome but still interested.

you can dip them in chrome....

anyways. nice

If you're thinking of chrome plating wheels I HIGHLY recommend www.wheelconcepts.com. I had them chrome plate the OZ Racing Wheels I have on my car now and they did an outstanding job. I think it was around $125/wheel with shipping. Well worth the cost in my opinion!

GrayGhost1 said:
If you're thinking of chrome plating wheels I HIGHLY recommend www.wheelconcepts.com. I had them chrome plate the OZ Racing Wheels I have on my car now and they did an outstanding job. I think it was around $125/wheel with shipping. Well worth the cost in my opinion!

What about the black part of the wheel? How do they protect it?

Dartastic said:
What about the black part of the wheel? How do they protect it?
They don't. It gets chromed. You'd have to paint it again after it was chrome plated.

Members online

Back