20 INCH JAG senta wheels for sale

LsUnV2

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
ok so im finally over the 20's//// you can view pics in the ls of month section/ wheels are near perfect condition , no curb rash , 90 percent tread at the very least.. great set of wheels .. pm serious offers to me and highest bidder takes .... i bought a new set so need the cash lol....im looking to get in the 1700 dollar range, i can be flexible but i cant take a huge loss either.. i would rather keep them.. these are very nice wheels and i will include the lincoln center caps as well..

senta wheels.JPG

LSOM4.jpg

LSOM6.jpg

LSOM1.jpg

Wow, you stayed with those for a while at least. I like those Jag Senta's. what are you replacing with?

ya prob... but people spend a couple grand on wheels all the time and these are great wheels .. we will see...

i remember when they were on ebay i wanted to buy them. I bought my 18" ADR's. If i could sell mine i would possibly interested but who knows.

Try to buy the real Jag Senta's on ebay. The real ones, not the ones that peel after just a small while. These are the real deal. Probably go for like 3000 brand new.

1700 is a fair price. maybe a little wiggle room, but not much.

20 inch Sentas

Do you still have them? Do you have any idea what shipping would cost? Will these fit a 09 XF Jaguar? And if so, do you have the orginal Jaguar center caps?

sweet wheels... also have zeus wheels and OZs that i may comsider selling, i need a set gone dor new set coming in

Those OZ's would make some sweet track wheels. they are LIGHT.

Yes at $1700 I also believe you are going to have them for a while.
Take the $1200 and run.

wow thanks. if u want quality then u pay a lil more broke ass.. thanks for the comment.. OBO 1200 way too low

+1. Sell him 3 wheels for 1200. Or go buy the cheap replicas that will peel within a year for cheaper. You have to pay for quality.

Members online

No members online now.
Back