2 door Fleets

95ltc

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
This seems to be a big thing, making the 93-96 Fleetwoods 2 doors and/or convertables. What do you guys think about it? I like them.

preference

I own a 1980 coupe deville myself, I prefer the angular styling myself,
1980 to 1988, by angular I mean squared off fenders and hood and trunk lines
rather than the rounded style, Hey, to each his own.

Creeker said:
I own a 1980 coupe deville myself, I prefer the angular styling myself,
1980 to 1988, by angular I mean squared off fenders and hood and trunk lines
rather than the rounded style, Hey, to each his own.

I really like the early 80's devilles and coupes, have you seen the 93-96 fleetwood coupes?

1992 last

Hi, according to one of my car books, 1992 was the last year for fleetwood coupe, they only show the one model, 4 door sedan after 1992.

Yeah, theyre an after market thing. I saw them a couple times in Lowrider magazine.

91 fleetwood coupe....

how woulld you turn a 4dr caddy int to 2 dr? got pics?

100_3201.JPG

100_3203.JPG

dbtk - Like your coupe there. You could always update the front end with the single headlights from the 90-92 sedans. Does it have the 368 carb'd engine in it? The 500 will drop in if you are interested....

Dave

'82 Fleetwood Series 75, 500ci
'91 Town Car 8 pax limo
'94 Town Car 10 pax limo

I want to see someone make a two door roadmaster wagon, maybe with a fleetwood front on there?

The 2 door 93-96 Fleetwoods are hot, I wish they were a factory option so they would be available for me to purchase one instead of making one. The 93-96 Fleetwood is already a classics no matter 2 or 4 doors.

I want to see someone make a two door roadmaster wagon, maybe with a fleetwood front on there?

It's been tried, but the two are different body styles. Roadmaster = B-body Fleetwood = D-body. I saw one that was put together, but the lines are really hard to match up, so it took a lot of fab work (and honestly didn't look finished to me).

I've seen a couple/few '93-'96 FWB's done up into coupes and convertibles too. Some of them are really sweet, whereas others just look like someone did away with the back half of the car. That one in LRM looks like it took plenty of work to get done right, but I'm sure the owner's proud of his accomplishment. Lowriders aren't my thing, but I'd love to see a few more pics of '93-'96 Fleetwood Coupes.

Members online

No members online now.
Back