1st post

:W We are a great place and trying to make it better. So bring your friends along and have a beer and say hello. :Beer

J Ashley said:
Yes, Indeed. Let the American luxury car online comminty grow.

American luxury needs to grow people need to stop buying so many imports.

Boy is that ever true. finally some people who dont think im an idiot when i talk about that kind of thing. You have no excuse complaining about the american economy if you go out and get yourself a benz or dodge or bmw or something along those lines. Global economy my :eek: the money still goes in a foreign bank. Sorry guys, just a passionate subject. :F

By the way i like these smileys they are pretty cool. Now we need one with a chick, and one that has a swear word on the sign and a couple that flip you off or something. Jus kiddin.

Pepsi2185 said:
Boy is that ever true. finally some people who dont think im an idiot when i talk about that kind of thing. You have no excuse complaining about the american economy if you go out and get yourself a benz or dodge or bmw or something along those lines. Global economy my :eek: the money still goes in a foreign bank. Sorry guys, just a passionate subject. :F

By the way i like these smileys they are pretty cool. Now we need one with a chick, and one that has a swear word on the sign and a couple that flip you off or something. Jus kiddin.

Nice to see others opinions. I hear yea. I am in the same boat with you. People have money they just spend it on over seas cars not thier own causing the slow econmoy.

I agree with you both. People have little or no respect for Anerican Luxo cars any more though. Some idiots would rather drive a camry than a Town Car or a Deville. People don't know what a real car is any more. Every year that goes by people know less and less of what "class" is.

Sorry.. a touchy subject for me also.

J Ashley said:
I agree with you both. People have little or no respect for Anerican Luxo cars any more though. Some idiots would rather drive a camry than a Town Car or a Deville. People don't know what a real car is any more. Every year that goes by people know less and less of what "class" is.

Sorry.. a touchy subject for me also.

Hey this is the place to share it and hear what everyone else thinks. I think you are very right in saying people know less and less what class is these days. Sorry a Camery is not luxury car by any means unless you are trying to keep the cost down. I am not ripping on anyone who owns one. This is my personal opinion. Class is something that belongs to those who earn it and know what it really means. No those who go dump a ton of money on something because it has to have "class" since it is expencive. Sorry I will get off my soap box now. :)

yeah lets go kick some ricer :q

All right we got some real lincoln guys in here now!!!!!!!!!!

J Ashley that towncoupe is kinda rare isnt it?

:C

Errr. . . . . .uhhh wait wrong forum :L

Pepsi2185 said:
yeah lets go kick some ricer :q

All right we got some real lincoln guys in here now!!!!!!!!!!

J Ashley that towncoupe is kinda rare isnt it?

:C

Errr. . . . . .uhhh wait wrong forum :L

The problem is that we need more Cadillac guys.

That Town Coupe is kinda rare isn't it?

It was rare. Until some jackass stole it. That was the last year of the Coupe (and that huge body-style)and they were made in small numbers. A great ride. I would give anything to have another. That hood is HUGE. I love nothing more than having a huge hood infront of ya that you just point in the direction you want to go.

Hi all

I drive an import it's a 92 Lincoln Town Car also have a 79 Continental for weekends :D

Regards

Dereck

LOL Its funny to hear it called an import -- but I guess for you it is!~

Dereck said:
Hi all

I drive an import it's a 92 Lincoln Town Car also have a 79 Continental for weekends :D

Regards

Dereck

actually in the 90's many cv's towncars gm's were imported from canada as imports they worked along with fords foreign made cars and helped to leave the domestic fleet average mpg to be lowered by the suv's as fords imports like the focus now and the festiva etc... helped average it out. My 94 cv was built in canada my 98 was designed and built in dearborn, mi.

Yes but how many posts do I need to become a full member dammit. I want to enter that contest. :V :feed :L

HI Pepsi2185

Pepsi2185 said:
Derek you live in England correct???

Unfortunately yes :(

WhereILive

WhereIlive2

Regards

Dereck

send a message to joeychgo hes really cool, im sure he would help ya out.

Big Joe

yes! another full size forum........check out crownvic.net, and lincolnsonline.com.......very cool new site!!! :V :L :p :nos: and you guys have kickass graemlins too!!! :F :give :steering
scott

Dereck,
You are more than welcome to move to the United States if you want
we have room for you over here. :give :Beer :L

Members online

Back