1998 Stock rims and Michelins

stang99x

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Stock set, perfect rims. No rash, no peeling. Tires are in decent condition, I rode 10k miles on them and they don't look like they wore at all. They are Michelin Symmetry 225/60-16 Pictures below

markrim.gif

marktires.gif

marktread.gif

$300 prefer local cause I don't really wanna ship these. Located 32 miles north of Atlanta GA

Eh, they were alright for ride quality. Definately not a speed tire though. They actually wear quite well if you don't beat on them. I drove 10k miles over a year and a half and they didn't look as if they'd changed at all. Only reason I'm getting rid of them is I changed to the 5 x 4.5 pattern

Eh, they were alright for ride quality. Definately not a speed tire though. They actually wear quite well if you don't beat on them. I drove 10k miles over a year and a half and they didn't look as if they'd changed at all. Only reason I'm getting rid of them is I changed to the 5 x 4.5 pattern

Maybe in Atlanta, but here in IL where you have to worry about snow, they are not the greatest. Horrible in the snow.

Maybe in Atlanta, but here in IL where you have to worry about snow, they are not the greatest. Horrible in the snow.

LOL, that I can imagine. Its actually the town car/ grand marquis tire in reality. And yea, we don't often get snow here, and when we do I just drive my wrangler. Idon't even like to drive my Mark in rain. Its like my 3rd child:D

LOL, that I can imagine. Its actually the town car/ grand marquis tire in reality. And yea, we don't often get snow here, and when we do I just drive my wrangler. Idon't even like to drive my Mark in rain. Its like my 3rd child:D

I am with you. The markis only out in the Rain if i get caught in it. As far as snow. She watches it fly with her nose pressed up against the garage window. :-D

Members online

Back