1994 Lincoln Mark VIII Convertible

k9t8m

Rollin' Twankies
Reaction score
Contact seller
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII - Coach Builders Convertible Conversion. Believed to be # 1 out of 23 built (first convertible ordered and converted for a customer). I do have some documentation to prove this. This car was over $65,000 new.

I have owned this car about 6 months, and during that time the car has gone through quite the transformation. New parts include, air ride compressor, air ride strut, front upper control arms, front upper ball joints, aligned, new drivers seat, new center console, new console woodgrain trim, upgraded Chrome 20 spoke wheels, new grille, new chrome headlight eyebrow, new chrome mouldings, new door speakers, tune up, synthetic oil change,

The car also has a brand new black paint job which was worth nearly $5k alone.

The top operates flawlessly and is in very good shape. I do also have the leather top boot that covers the top when the top is down, and it is absoutely flawless condition.

I just recently took the car on a 2000+ mi road trip and had no issues. It averaged 27mpg and got nearly 30mpg on the highway.

Also included is a picture booklet that shows what the car started out like when I got it, and photo documentation of the complete restoration.

The car is in excellent shape but is not perfect. after all it is 16 years old.

Asking $8500. Im pretty firm on the price at this point.

ogi1iv.jpg

otkknb.jpg

v49v8h.jpg

rkahk1.jpg

20uzfdi.jpg

axzp90.jpg

2s0fw9j.jpg

23w4fw1.jpg

2uh1z7s.jpg

29p7khe.jpg

2mfm3ns.jpg

2edv24o.jpg

2ly1k7q.jpg

Nice car, shame it is out of my price range. :)

I am praying you won't sell it til I have the funds. Mrs. 1BAD has never rode in a vert to this day. Imagine if it was the first Mark vert ever made.

You gave it away at that price. Wish i had been stateside. It would be in my care right now. Please tell me the buyer is going to take good care of it.

actually the guy that bought it is really into marauders. hes got 4, so i think its in good hands.

Members online

No members online now.
Back