1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC *Cheap*

1991CALYPSO

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
The car for sale is a 1990 Lincoln Mark VII Mocha Frost on Tan interior. The 5.0L runs terrific. I've replaced the intake gaskets, valve cover gaskets, just put in a new motorcraft thermostat and a new alternator and voltage regulator, has Ford Motorsport plug wires with bosch platinum plugs, K&N filter, has larger 1988 Mustang 5.0 intake tube, removed air silencer, professionally done cat-back straight pipes with LX mustang style tips, sounds awesome! The AOD shifts perfect.

The interior is in great shape, the leather is very nice. It had a clarion CD player I could include with the car. All the air bags were replaced by the previous owner approximately two years ago. The car never loses air no matter how long it sits. Has newer front brake pads, the rear brakes were completely replaced with new calipers, pads and rotors. Car stops on a dime. I've also polished the lips on all of the factory BBS wheels.

The car has about 151,300 miles on it but still runs great and pulls hard. It has some rust on the drivers door, lower rockers and rear quarters and the trunklid could use a repaint. Door locks dont work and A/C could use a charge. Just like a typical 5.0 the rear main seal leaks a little. From the bottom molding up though the body is in spectacular shape maybe a couple dings. I'd like to get $1500 OBO. Just bought another car and need this one gone I have no more room. Can get pics just give me your e-mail. Car is located in Dekalb, IL. I can be contacted at Mustangman501991@aol.com or 1-815-347-7945 Steve. Thanks

MyMarkVII.JPG

MyMarkVII2.JPG

Is it still for sale? I have someone who wants it. Let me know when you can. I am in Melrose park IL. so it's not a long drive to Dekalb. Send me a pm or email me at niceconti1@sbcglobal.net.

Sent you an e-mail Conti94 thanks. $1,200 now someone could get a great car for the money.

Cool, a friend of mine his name is Anthony is interested in buying it, I will give him the nunber you sent me, he will probably be in contact with you soon about the car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back