1989 Lincoln Radio Install

tCjumpoff

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I wanna say hey to eva one on the board, and what not. I have a problem with a installation on a of a aftermarket head unit on a 1989 Lincoln Town Car. I have the Premium sound package, and I was lookin for some type of aftermarket harness to fit it. I can find one part of the harness easily but I can't find the harness for the Eight pin harness. I really need on this, I've been without a radio for about 2 months. If anyone could provide any help it would greatly appreciated. Thanks

you mean the adapter that goes to the amplifier harness?? Any decent stereo store or even circuit city can get them. You can also get them from www.crutchfield.com

tCjumpoff said:
I wanna say hey to eva one on the board, and what not. I have a problem with a installation on a of a aftermarket head unit on a 1989 Lincoln Town Car. I have the Premium sound package, and I was lookin for some type of aftermarket harness to fit it. I can find one part of the harness easily but I can't find the harness for the Eight pin harness. I really need on this, I've been without a radio for about 2 months. If anyone could provide any help it would greatly appreciated. Thanks

You might want to check the tech section (http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/tech/) -- there is a few articles on stereo and speaker installation

Members online

No members online now.
Back