1988 Original Lincoln Mark VII Bill Blass For Sale in Florida

lincoln72001

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I am selling my 1988 Mark VII, it is an original condition florida unmolested car. The car is in great exterior and interior condition, the drivetrain is solid as well, the only thing I feel is the tranny is shifting hard. The car runs and drives great but tranny shifts hard otherwise very nice condition. No rust at all anywhere.

It is original paint, always garaged, I am the 3rd owner, I wanted to set up another one for the track but this is too nice to cut up, I would like to see it go to a mark VII lover like myself and be fixed and driven and shown, it is close to show quality. Needs minor things to be perfect, Needs center caps for hubcaps, front seats recovered- they are not that bad but cracked, dash wrap cover around gauge part of dash needs replaced- it's the cheap plastic wrap between both major dash pieces that is bad, the dash otherwise is perfect. The exterior bump molding needs repainted and bill blass pinstripe needs repainted- faded in places. otherwise inside and out the car is very clean and all there and everything works as it should. Clean original carpets and BB mats, head liner and door panels and door trim and seals perfect, main dash and console perfect, cup holders, ashtray, console all there and perfect, no cracks in console cover either, power antenna and power trunk work, on board computer all functions work correctly, clean original paint and moldings, bumpers, grill, all very clean. car has 92,000 miles on it. mechanically well maintained as well by original owner. The car was bought here in new port richey, fl and has been ever since, garaged and extremely clean and in very good condition. I drive it every weekend.

It has a complete new front end, new air, coil over suspension, new tires. Everything works as it should. Great condition car. If interested make me and offer.

1988 Mark VII 1.jpg1988 Mark VII 5.jpg1988 Mark VII 7.jpg1988 Mark VII 12.jpg

1988 Mark VII 1.jpg

1988 Mark VII 5.jpg

1988 Mark VII 7.jpg

1988 Mark VII 12.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back