For Sale 1984 GTC Stage II (Serial # 008)

LXRY YOT

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Guys,

I am getting ready to put the engine back into the GTC (new cam, pushrods and lifters all to match the original JBA Racing specs within the Roush installed 351W engine) and will be putting her up for sale most likely this winter after owning her for almost 13 years. I would like to know if there are any interested parties on here that want it and possess the means to purchase it. You all know it from all the Lincoln forums and my website. Here's the link if you need it (http://web.atmc.net/~snonnenman/) . It is a California rust free original paint/interior car with all the goodies that make it a GTC Stage II. It is FULLY DOCUMENTED. I have a folder of letters and documents including order forms, price sheets, painting processes, etc from Lincoln, Cars & Concepts, Jack Roush Performance Engineering and the owner of JBA Racing (James Bittle) to the original owner of this GTC to prove it's 100% authenticity. It is no doubt 1 of 1 since it is a 1984 (GTC Serial # 008) and Lincoln did not offer the GTC until 1985. This was specially made for the original owner since he purchased a 1985 and had it converted as well (GTC Serial # 007). She was also featured in this year's Jan/Feb edition of American Car Collector magazine. I have the article on my website in the "garage page" at the bottom of the "Detailed Info on GTC optioned cars" link on the main page if you are interested in reading it.

The only reason I am selling her is the fact that I do not believe I will be able to set aside the time to play/show her. I have my passion for restoring classic mustangs that takes priority. I would love to see her completely restored to show quality and displayed by someone who will preserve it's originality and rare origin. However, if no reasonable offers are made, she will stay under a cover in my garage and started up and driven around the block a few times a year...

Feel free to email me personally if you have any questions, would like to see more pictures or would like to make an offer (scott@atmc.net)

Thanks everyone,
Scott

Wow Scott, it is hard to believe you would consider moving on. I know a lot of us have watched you/your car over the past decade, knowing how rare it is. Do you have a price in mind as a starting point?

Believe me when I say I hate the idea of selling her but I have always preached that if you're going to have a rare classic car you need to restore it and drive it. My GTC sits in a garage and I doubt I will have the time to get her finished so...

American Car Collector magazine puts a value of $15,000 on any "good verifiable Stage II driver". As you know, this one more than fits that bill but I am a reasonable guy. I will entertain reasonable offers.

Members online

No members online now.
Back