18" Gloss Black Stern ST-1 wheels for sale

KD00LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Barely used and look brand new, no curb rash or anything. Price is negotiable, check signature for more details. Here are some pictures.

c63a_1.jpg

st-1_face_iii_beast_glos_black_lg_enlarge.jpg

Yeah they're in photo gallery but they really don't do justice at all. You can't really see the spokes and stuff it's too blurry.

would u consider taking new pics to get a good picture of it?

The wheels aren't on the car anymore... I can take some pictures of the wheels off the car if you want?

I'm trying not to sell the wheels seperate from the rims, they come with 100 dollar locking conical style lug nuts as well.

KD00LS, Have you tried to put those up on Ebay? They have a lot better chance of being sold there than on any forum. I always ask here first, but if no takers I put it up on Ebay and things usually sell.

I'd consider them if you'd sell without the tires. But I'm just not up for the 255 tires (don't care for any rubbing under load, and I already bought 245's)

KD00LS, Have you tried to put those up on Ebay? They have a lot better chance of being sold there than on any forum. I always ask here first, but if no takers I put it up on Ebay and things usually sell.

Not a bad idea actually. Maybe I'll use my friends ebay account.

02V8Sport If you ever sold your rims i would run to your house to buy them LOL! I wish they wernt out of production :(

Bump, get some new wheels for summer. Looking for around 1100-1200 O.B.O.

again... seperate them and I might be interested in the wheels...

Members online

No members online now.
Back